Nineteenth Birthday

10:26 PM

happy birthday to meee!


Perfectly Chocolate Cake

Half a Cake

I made a "mini" three layer cake from Hershey's Recipe for the "Perfectly Chocolate Cake"

annd of course.....


PRESENTS

Presents

Cupcake Liners!

Sprinkles!
Dinosaur and Star Sprinkles from the local Amish farmers market!

Yes...it looks like I got jiped in the gifts department, but I was just happy to get the cash so I can finally get my laptop fixed- finally!

thats it- been super busy and not a lot of time to post- but will do a better post soon!....hopefully!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Happy birthday! I hope you had a good one. Your cake looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday! I love those mermaid liners! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images